Caribbean Airlines appoints new board members
Caribbean Airlines on Thursday announced the appointment of the incoming Board of Directors. With effect from October 14th, 2016, the board members are as follows:
- Chairman – Mr. Shameer Ronnie Mohammed
- Vice Chairman – Mr. Michael Quamina
- Director – Mr. Vishnu Dhanpaul
- Director – Ms. Enid Zephyrine
- Director – Dr. Chris S. Maharaj
The Honourable Dennis Lalor – designated by the Government of Jamaica continues to serve as a Director of the Board.
Caribbean Airlines thanked the outgoing Chairman Mr. Philip Marshall and the former Board of Directors for their dedication and service to the airline and wish them success in their future endeavours.
- Previous FAA Administrator Focuses on the Caribbean
- Next Boeing, Iran Air Announce Agreement for 80 Airplanes
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed