Caribbean Airlines launches new website
Caribbean Airlines has launched its new leading edge website that reflects the airline’s continued commitment to enhancing the customer experience by delivering a unique, compelling and memorable travel experience.
The new website, designed by MBLM features:
- a responsive design, which can be viewed with ease on any size/resolution scree,
- an inviting user interface, and
- access to the airline’s multiple products and services as well as the best deals for
customers who book online
The vibrant design is friendly and authentic, inviting customers to experience the warmth and pride of the region and what it means to be Caribbean.
Sean Quong Sing, Caribbean Airlines Vice President Commercial (Ag) stated, “Our new website is further evidence of our commitment to improved customer service and reinforces our core message that we are the Caribbean. The updated content structure is much easier to navigate and features exciting destination guides with locally produced content and imagery of popular Caribbean attractions”.
“As an integral part of the project team, MBLM’s goal was to create an outstanding user experience, ensure seamless technology integration and provide an appealing visual design that would showcase the essence of being Caribbean”, stated Claude Salzberger – President, MBLM.
About: Wayne Farley
- Previous Qatar Airways Launches the World’s Longest Flight
- Next GRA approves VAT exemption to 60 hinterland airstrips
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed