|October 27, 2020||MIA||08:30||GEO||12:55|
|October 27, 2020||GEO||14:55||JFK||20:40|
|October 28, 2020||JFK||08:30||GEO||14:15|
|October 28, 2020||GEO||16:15||MIA||20:45|
|October 28, 2020||OGL||11:15||BGI||12:45|
|October 28, 2020||BGI||15:00||OGL||16:30|
|October 30, 2020||OGL||11:15||BGI||12:45|
|October 30, 2020||BGI||15:00||OGL||16:30|
Process for repatriation to Guyana
- Step 1 – Complete the electronic Repatriation Form
- Step 2 – Do a molecular biological PCR test for COVID-19. Submit a scanned copy or a clear photograph of the PCR test results to: [email protected] The test result is valid for 14 days from time of collection to time of travel.
- Step 3 – Once green-listed, names will be submitted to the “airline” and a representative will reach out to you for scheduling and ticketing
- Step 4 – Upon arrival in Guyana, agree to the terms outlined by the Health Officials.
Contact Nearest Guyanese Consulate
Guyanese who intend to be repratiated should contact the nearest Guyanese Consulate for more information.
- Guyana overseas missions: http://www.minfor.gov.gy/mission/
- Guyana honorary consuls: http://www.minfor.gov.gy/gy-honorary-consul/
There are no restrictions for departing passengers, however, the requirements of the accepting country must be met.
Passengers must make their own arrangements for travel out of Guyana.
Eastern Airlines Contact Info
Guyana Civil Aviation Authority